Friday, January 8, 2010

House Pictures

Here are pictures of the main floor of our house. Yes there are toys scattered all over, I have two children, don't judge. :)
This shot is taken from the living room looking at the front entrance. The double doors to the left of the front door is Ryan's office which looks like this



Refer back to the first picture, this is our playroom (technically a dining room but we currently have more toys than nice dishes and place settings)





Shot from the windows in the playroom, the door to the left of the stairs goes to the basement, other side of the half wall is our living room





Hop over the half wall and stand in front of the fireplace, this is the view from the living room into the kitchen. Door to the porch on the right. There is a half bath on the left (not pictured) and that hallway on the left is this




Coat closet on the left, pantry on the right and the door leads to the garage (oh, fantastic lovely garage which means no more scraping ice or snow for me!)





View from the kitchen into the living room


So there it is, I have not taken pictures of the upstairs yet but I will and I'll post as soon as I do.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting pics! Must be so wonderful to have a place for everything now! I can't wait to sell our house and get more space (and be in Ann Arbor with my husband)! Anybody want to move to Holland? I know of a house for sale that is super cute! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so light and bright! I keep the one window in my apartment closed so I don't have to look at the 4 lane highway clogged with Boston traffic every day. I'm starting to feel like a vampire. :-)

    ReplyDelete