Friday, February 12, 2010

Sophie's Valentine's Party

Yesterday I had my first school party experience with Sophie. I had to miss her Christmas party as I had MOPS and as Coordinator I kind of needed to be there. So I was very excited to help out at her Valentine's party. I came early in the morning and helped with Centers, snack and circle time. Ryan is home this week so he and Molly showed up later in the morning. It was great to observe Sophie in her preschool. She loves going every day and tells me about her classmates. Here are a few highlights from her morning.


Each week her class focuses on a particular letter, color, shape and concept. This weeks color was pink. All of the girls in her class had pink on yesterday so here they are pointing out the different shades of pink on each outfit.



centers - sorting candy hearts by color



centers - tracing heart shapes



Molly getting in on some of the center action



Molly likes preschool



Circle time at the end of our morning.




No comments:

Post a Comment